Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Roving Reader


I couldn't resist this charmer with Halloween just around the corner...perfect for a "howling" good time.  Reminds me of the handbook for the recently deceased in Beetlejuice.

The WereWolf's Guide to Life:  A Guide for the Newly Bitten
by
Ritch Duncan and Bob Powers

Just a quick post for the day as we celebrate Mom's birthday.
(HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!)

4 comments:

Nayuleska said...

Looking forward to the review on this!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Cooool! I haven't seen this before. You always find the coolest covers.

Melanie said...

Happy birthday, GMR's mom! The cover to this is awesome. I've never read much about werewolf's.

Gina said...

Yunaleska: Might be a bit...don't actually own (most) the books in the Roving Reader posts...they just have really cool titles/covers that I had to share when out and about. =0)

Juju: Glad I could help broaden your reading horizons. =0)

Melanie: Thanks! I'll pass it on to her! I haven't read much on this subject either...except the Twilight ones and technically they were more shapeshifters than werewolves, but that's a topic for another post. =0)

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader