Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Who? What? Where? (5)


Hi guys!
Welcome back to the place to be when the need to read comes a knocking...Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers.

For those of you that follow me on Twitter, you might have seen my afternoon of "wonderment" yesterday...or not; we all get busy sometimes.  ^_^  Yeah, I totally think the full moon had something to do with it but hey, it's a new day and I'm so calling it MINE.  That's right, day.  I OWN YOU.    ^-^  That being said, how's about a little bookish fun?




Hosted by Melissa at My World...in Words and Pages it's time to explore...



Who are you with?
Where are you at?
What's happening?



Share with us just a little bit of what is happening in the book you are reading, right where you are now.
Just a tiny taste of what's happening, remember try to not give spoilers of the book.




In my first read, I'm currently in New York at a book signing with our rising star publicist Kate Mitchell.   Only problem is, the event seems to have been set up for failure!  Really...even for the newest name in the business with the smallest current following, you HAVE to order more than 20 copies!  *o*  Will she get the extra copies in time for the rabid fans lined up outside?  Will she find out what REALLY happened to create the hubbub in the first place?  We shall see....

The Publicist by Christina George



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~




In my second read in progress, I'm in our local church with Scarlette and Mother, along with the rest of the community, as the Bishop makes a surprise visit to our village and basically says that the attacks from the Beast are our own doing...penance for our sins...and those that are the "worst" (as in those attacked and the families of the attacked) need to be prayed for most.  Um, yeah...pretty sure there's more to the creature than "God's will"...gheesh!  The conclusions people will jump to when dealing with the unknown.

Scarlette by Davonna Juroe




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 





So....who/where/what are YOU this week?
Do tell...and feel free to check out the others participating in this MEME as well as link to your own post over at Melissa's site.





Until next time...happy reading!


^_^




9 comments:

Felicity Grace Terry said...

I'm at Sao Tiago, a small town on the edge of a Brazilian river with a mysterious 'fallen' priest.

Gina said...

Petty Witter: Ooh...sounds dangerous and mysterious! Hope this one is going better for you Tracy! ^_^

Carole Rae said...

ooooohhhh. Sounds like things are getting interesting! Thanks for joining in! I love this meme.

Amused said...

This was very entertaining to read!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Whoa. Fun very different places.

DMS said...

How fun! You are in such different places.

In my book- I am in a hospice, laying in bed. But, I am feeling hopeful nonetheless.

~Jess

Gina said...

Carole Rae: Of course! LOVE this meme. ^_^

Amused: Thanks!

Juju: Definitely. ^_^

DMS: Yes indeed. Wow...hospice, really? Curious on the hopeful feeling....happy reading!

Unknown said...

I haven't heard of these books. The publicist seems interesting, I wonder what will happen.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Do hope you are enjoying these. I love the looks and sounds of Scarlette, hope it's good. :)

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader