Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Sunday, May 5, 2013

So...

..what bookish adventures did YOU have this weekend?
Do tell!
*grabs wish list and pen*

^-^

4 comments:

LunaMoth said...

I have started reading the second book in the Iron Druid Chronicles, my boyfriend read them all so far and he is enraptured with them.

I also read a BDSM book for a review and it wasnt half bad but probably not what you are looking for..

Also read The Sword Dancer by Jeannie Lin, its a chinese romance book (yet really not too romancey) set in the Tang dynasty and it was great.

Ms. Yingling said...

A rather sad book adventure; helped a retiring teacher clean out a treasure trove of cookbooks and craft books from the 1980s. All the covers and fonts looked somehow familiar and comforting, so I took the boxes directly to the public library lest the books find their way on to MY shelves! Plus, of course, lots of middle grade reading!

Tales of Whimsy said...

I'm knee deep in a mystery in Florida. Near the swamps. I can't wait to return asap. I gotta know who's trying to keep things hush hush and who is hiding what.

Paul Schumacher said...

I am in the middle of book 3 of "A Song of Ice and Fire" (the Game of Thrones book series) and I am very glad I decided to pick it up.

I am also writing the third book off the Little Red Wolf series, by Paul Schumacher. May all of our adventures be so fair!

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader