Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Roving Reader

Oh how I do love this cover.  The font, the title, the coloring....definitely a favorite.  How's the story?  Well, I actually read this when it came out in hardback last year and I must say, it was GOOD!  Glad to see it making it's paperback debut...

Immortal
by
Gillian Shields

Check it out!


** The Roving Reader is a MEME type feature created by yours truly to share those book covers spotted when out and about that catch your eye for one reason or another. Want to get in on the fun? You're welcome to use the MEME, just give a little credit love. Simply snap a picture of your recent find and post away! Happy reading! **


3 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

I love this one too :)

Alexia561 said...

I agree that the colors on this one are great!

The1stdaughter said...

I love this one! It's so pretty! Definitely has me interested.

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader