Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Roving Reader

Okay.
So first...this is TOTALLY not the post I planned for today.
What?  You don't think I planned one?
Pfft!
I did...promise....but as luck would have it I'm running low on time (HP7 part 2 midnight premiere is fast approaching...woo hoo!) and rather then haphazardly finish my review post, I saw this book in store and thought...PERFECT!



The Celery Stalks at Midnight
by
James Howe

Loving the title on this one...and for that matter the tease on the front!
"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of artichokes? "
...too funny....not to mention I'll be lurking along with a lot of other folks at midnight tonight.


So how about you?
What caught your eye when out and about....or for that matter are YOU attending a midnight premiere for this long awaited movie?

Do tell!



5 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

OMG how funny! I love their faces.

Misha said...

LOL Hilarious title and tagline! I love the expression on their faces.

I am going to watch HP 7 part 2 on Friday night. I am sooo excited about it!

Misha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Felicity Grace Terry said...

Allergic to celery, I never-the-less liked the sound of this - I liked the cover even more though, how cute are this trio?

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

This cracks me up!

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader