Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Roving Reader


Love the colors on this one and the picture makes me curious....take a close look at the one girl's image.  Also....this was previously published as Dear Anju...and had a simple but striking cover as I recall with a bright pink background and a typewriter holding a letter only just begun.  Can't help but wonder why such a dramatic change between hardback and paperback release?  Either way though, the story sounds interesting. What say you?

What caught your eye when out and about? Do tell!
:0)

4 comments:

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Do you know I was so caught up in the lights that I had to look several times before I saw the red-haired girl on the cover, it took me a third glance to notice the other girl on her left.

Misha said...

Love the cover! The colors are beautiful. Like Tracy, I almost didn't notice the girl on the left.

LoriStrongin said...

Actually, the title caught my attention. I love a well-told friendship story, and that looks to be the focus of this book. I'll be looking out for more info on this one!


Smiles!
Lori

Tales of Whimsy said...

So pretty.
Fine choice.
Makes me crave a trip to the fair.

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader