Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Sunday, July 29, 2012

In My Shopping Bag (116)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.
Through her guidelines, your post does not actually have to be named the same and thus my post shall be..."In My Shopping Bag".  (just fits with the "foodie" theme a bit better in my humble opinion)

Let's take a peek inside my shopping bag this week....
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
REVIEW
 
Wayne of Gotham by Tracy Hickman
(courtesy of HarperCollins)





The Templeton Twins Have an Idea by Jeremy Holmes
(courtesy of Chronicle Books)






Miss Sally Ann and the Panther by Bobbi Miller
(courtesy of the author)



-------------------------------------------


RESCUED


The Peculiar by Stefan Bachmann (ARC)




---------------------------------------------------


PURCHASED
On a trip to my local library, I saw these little gems in the on site bookstore....



The Devil's Other Storybook by Natalie Babbitt





Harry, a History by Melissa Anelli








On What Grounds (Coffeehouse Mystery #1) by Cleo Coyle

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



That's it for this week.

What did you get?
Do tell!  My wish list is ready....


Until next time...happy reading!



 
 

3 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Cleo Coyle is so cool.

The Templeton Twins Have an Idea looks SO cute.

The1stdaughter said...

How in the world did The Peculiar need rescuing?! It's going to be huge I think, so I'm glad you were the one doing the rescuing! It's in my must-read ASAP pile actually. :)

Great haul this week! Loved The Templeton Twins! :o)

Jessica N. said...

Oooh gorgeous haul! I am super jealous of The Templeton Twins :). That's on my I-want-it-now wishlist. I can't wait to see what you think!

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader