Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Friday, September 13, 2013

Taste Testing Tuesdays. ..SPECIAL EDITION!

Hi guys!

I know, I know...it's not Tuesday, but that's why this is a special edition! I was just reading through my copy of THE PEN PIEYU ADVENTURES: SIR PRINCESS PETRA'S TALENT by Diane Mae Robinson and stumbled upon a passage spoken by the Princess Knight herself, most eloquently.
Had to share. Just check out the picture, you'll see what I mean.

Happy Friday to all....warm weekend wishes...and of course, happy reading!

^-^

2 comments:

Felicity Grace Terry said...

What a great teaser, many thanks for this special edition.

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oh wow. I LOVE this teaser. SO good. SO glad you shared it.

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader