Welcome back to Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers.
- Many choose to dabble in creating works of Fiction, Fantasy, or Romance. What drew you to the Edutainment arena and how do you feel about that particular coined term?
- The creative process is unique for every author, but comes to the same conclusion...pen to paper, work to publisher, final product in the hands of readers. Tell us, what was your favorite part of the whole process? What made it so memorable?
- Of those you've written thus far, which civilization did you most enjoy learning more about? What made it really stand out for you?
- On the flip side of that question, which would you be most keen on being a part of if given the chance and why?
- What civilization or time period do you want to conquer (book wise) next?