- Describe myself: Carrie Pilby by Caren Lissner
- How do I feel?: Spaceheadz by Jon Sciezka and Franceso Sedita
- Describing where I currently live: The Space Between Trees by Katie Williams
- If I could go anywhere, where would I go?: Perchance to Dream by Lisa Mantchev
- My favorite form of transportation: Sparks of Light by Dorothy Dreyer
- My best friend is: Presumed Innocent by Scott Turow
- My friends and I are: The Castaways by Elin Hilderbrand
- What's the weather like: Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr
- Favorite time of day: Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
- What is life to me: Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel OR Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr
- My fear: The Brain Full of Holes by Martin Chatterton
- The best advice I have to give: It Could be Worse, You Could Be Me by Ariel Leve
- Thought for the day: Hailey Twitch is not a Snitch by Lauren Barnholdt
- How I would like to die: Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman OR Keeping the Feast by Paula Butturini
- My soul's present condition: Tangled by Carolyn Mackler
QUICK NOTE...Update: 10/10/19
Good news: We're back home! Bad news: It's like Apocalypse Heck Part III.
The one year Hurricane Michael anniversary is already here. Where did the time go...and yet it feels like forever. You don't realize how much you take for granted until it's all gone. I'm grateful my family/fur babies survived, and I know they are just "things", but sadly, in this life, those "things" help us get through every day. So yes, "happy" yet not. Every day is still a struggle...not just for my family, but so many others.
Thanks for stopping by and sharing my bookish adventures. It helps remind me I'm not alone in this crazy journey called life.