Well, it's been a week full of celebrating one of the things we love the most....books! With today being the final day of the 2010 Book Blogger Appreciation Week festivities, I wanted to do something a little different (*ahem*...sort of like the rest of the week of non-traditional BBAW posts), and yet still the same. Am I confusing you yet? Hopefully not because this post is all about fun AND interaction.
I stumbled upon a MEME of sorts about a year ago (actually it was August 31, 2009...but hey, who's REALLY counting...hehe) that I thought was rather interesting to say the least. The title of it was (and still is to my knowledge) "My Life According to the Books I've Read". Though there are many fun variations on it out there now, the original questions, as I saw it, were to be filled out every year and posted to your site. The catch? The answers ALL have to be titles of books you read during the past year! It's not as easy as it sounds....but it IS lots of fun! So as we close out BBAW for 2010, I present to you my answers and ask you to share yours! Feel free to do a post of your own and leave a link in the comments or post your responses right here. Here we go...
The Insatiable Readers Questions/Answers
- Describe myself: Carrie Pilby by Caren Lissner
- How do I feel?: Spaceheadz by Jon Sciezka and Franceso Sedita
- Describing where I currently live: The Space Between Trees by Katie Williams
- If I could go anywhere, where would I go?: Perchance to Dream by Lisa Mantchev
- My favorite form of transportation: Sparks of Light by Dorothy Dreyer
- My best friend is: Presumed Innocent by Scott Turow
- My friends and I are: The Castaways by Elin Hilderbrand
- What's the weather like: Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr
- Favorite time of day: Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
- What is life to me: Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel OR Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr
- My fear: The Brain Full of Holes by Martin Chatterton
- The best advice I have to give: It Could be Worse, You Could Be Me by Ariel Leve
- Thought for the day: Hailey Twitch is not a Snitch by Lauren Barnholdt
- How I would like to die: Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman OR Keeping the Feast by Paula Butturini
- My soul's present condition: Tangled by Carolyn Mackler
Wasn't that fun?!
I know I was surprised by some of the titles that just fit so perfectly...and just in case you are curious about any of the books listed, the reviews of each can be found around Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers! Convenient, right? Just click on the 'Nutritional Content' link in the left hand sidebar and you'll be taken to the 'ingredient' list for my book reviews (aka a list of all the books that I've reviewed on the site thus far and their links).
I've shared "my life", time to share yours!
Help me close out BBAW 2010 here on the site with a BANG by putting your life in words...um...book titles! Can't wait to see how yours turns out.
Until next time....happy reading!