Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Roving Reader

Okay so the official time for spooky reads has come Ans done but....the time to read anything by or about this author is always here.  Check out this recent children's fiction find I discovered....

Eddie, the Lost Youth of Edgar Alan Poe
by Scott Gustafson

Looks good, right?
So what did you find when out and about this weekend?
Do tell!

Until next time ....happy reading!

8 comments:

Alexia561 said...

Nice find! I wonder if Edgar Alan Poe was a creepy kid or somewhat normal? Think he had a pet raven? *L*

Melanie said...

I looked quickly and though it was a Harry Potter book. The cover reminds me of one of them but can't remember which. :)

LoriStrongin said...

OMG that's cute! And ditto with Melanie that the artwork looks very Potter-ish.

Since I'm a HUGE Poe fan, I definitely think I'm going to check this one out. Thanks for the rec!


Smiles!
Lori

Tales of Whimsy said...

Cool cover. I've never seen this one before.

Megan said...

What a fantastic idea for a book! Thanks so much for bringing this one to my attention!

Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

http://storybookloveaffair.blogspot.com

Dorothy Dreyer said...

Cool cover! Looks interesting.

Felicity Grace Terry said...

This sounds like an interesting read, I love the cover.

Gina said...

Alexia561: I wouldn't put it past him...on all counts... 0-0

Melanie: Hmm...I can sorta see it...thinking Order of the Phoenix maybe? I suppose the raven could work as Fawx.... ^_^

LoriStrongin: My pleasure! ^_^

Juju: Yay for new discoveries!

Megan: You're quite welcome. ^_^

Dorothy Dreyer: Agreed!

Petty Witter: Ditto...definitely drew my eye. ^_^

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader