Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Saturday, August 18, 2012

The Roving Reader



Couldn't resist this one when I saw it on the shelf.  Perhaps it's the upcoming reading season or I'm simply a glutton for creepy covers....

Haunted Houses:  Are You Scared Yet?
by
Robert D. Dan Souce


Intrigued?
Creeped out?
Share YOUR thoughts...and what you discovered when out and about this weekend.  I'm all ears...

^_^


4 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

O I love it. Did you buy it?

Alexia561 said...

Nice pick! Didn't see the creepy eyes and hands at first, but love the details!

Gina said...

Juju: Nope...well, not yet anyway. ^_^

Alexia561: Agreed! They definitely get you upon closer inspection...

The1stdaughter said...

Love.this.cover! So neat! I'm curious about the genre now. It could go either way I think. Off to look it up! :o)

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader