Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Roving Reader

Loving the cover art! Totally putting me in the mood for the upcoming season of reading.

UNDER MY HAT: TALES FROM THE CAULDRON

...too cool, right?

So what did you discover while out and about this weekend?
Do tell!

^_^

6 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Definitely too cool. I love it! Just in time for Halloween. I do hope you picked it up. :)

Yanting Gueh said...

Very cool, spooky cover. :)

The1stdaughter said...

Love this! Perfect for the season and also I love that nod to Harry Potter. Fabulous find! :o)

Gina said...

Juju: Not yet...emphasis on the word YET.

Claudine G: ^_^

The1stdaughter: It does have a certain HP-esque feel to it...good call!

Alexia561 said...

Looks like a great Halloween read!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Oh I love that cover too! I had to look closely to see the names of the authors are in the mist, steam, what ever you want to call it. Great idea!

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader