What has he done?What’s happening to him?And what on Earth is that smell?For Colin Strauss, puberty stinks. Blackouts, hallucinations, and lapses in memory are the perils of growing up werewolf.Worse than that, Colin worries he might have had something to do with the recent attacks on the townspeople. He may have eaten a person. It doesn’t matter that it’s someone he doesn’t particularly like. What kind of boy goes around eating people?Foolishly, all Colin can think about is how Becca Emerson finally kissed him for the first time. Yep, hormones are afoot. Yikes!But girls will have to wait. Collin better get himself under control before someone else ends up hurt or worse . . . dead.
- You find yourself looking at other humans and thinking lunch.
- You start to notice smells you never smelled before.
- You growl at people instead of talking to them.
- Your nails begin to grow at an alarming rate.
- You scratch your head in public using your leg.
- You greet your friends at the bus stop by sniffing their butts.
- You begin to grow hair in all the wrong places.
Andrew Buckley attended the Vancouver Film School’s Writing for Film and Television program. After pitching and developing several screenplay projects for film and television, he worked in marketing and public relations, before becoming a professional copy and content writer. During this time Andrew began writing his first adult novel, DEATH, THE DEVIL AND THE GOLDFISH, followed closely by his second novel, STILTSKIN. He works as an editor for Curiosity Quills Press.
Andrew is represented by Mark Gottlieb at the Trident Media Group.
One (1) winner will receive a scrabble tile book cover charm (US ONLY)
Five (5) winners will receive a digital copy of Hair in the Wrong Places by Andrew Buckley (INT)
Contest ends June 24, 2016