Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Roving Reader


A glimpse of the man behind the mayhem...

Haunted Heart by Lisa Rogak
An unauthorized bio on the man himself!

5 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Cool
Cool
I <3 this feature.

Gina said...

Juju: Thanks, glad to hear! The book cover drew my eye on this one and then the subject...well, it should provide for an interesting read to say the least.

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Not a huge fan of Stephen King myself but thanks for providing the answer as to what we should get Hubby's brother for his birthday.

Gina said...

Petty Witter: Glad I could be of assistance! =0)

Bookalicious Ramblings said...

Hi, I'm new here, but I just wanted to say I love your blog and the concept behind it, it's so lovely and original! I've just become a follower and will definitely be coming back! :)

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader