Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Sunday, November 29, 2009

In My Shopping Bag (5)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.
Through her guidelines, your post does not actually have to be named the same and thus my post shall be..."In My Shopping Bag".  (just fits with the "foodie" theme a bit better in my humble opinion)
Normally this post would be seen on a Monday, but since we have a very special guest coming through tomorrow, this week's meme will be posted on Sunday!
Let's take a peek inside my shopping bag from the past week....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Purchased

The Birds' Christmas Carol by Kate Douglas Wiggin
Fairest by Gail Carson Levine
When Santa Fell to Earth by Cornelia Funke
Deep Dish by Mary Kay Andrews
The Legend of Holly Claus by Brittney Ryan
Christmas at Stony Creek by Stephanie Greene


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Won
 
The Pricker Boy by Reade Scott Whinnem
Evermore by Alyson Noel (PB)
Blue Moon by Alyson Noel (AB)
(via Twitter contest from Macmillan Audio)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For Review



Maybelle in the Soup/Maybelle Goes to Tea by Katie Speck
(via Macmillian Kids)
Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman (ARC)
A Thousand Cuts by Simon Lelic (ARC)
Aunt Dimity Down Under by Nancy Atherton (ARC)
Angelology by Danielle Trussoni (ARC)
Dog Boy by Eva Hornung (ARC)
Lies of the Heart by Michelle Boyajian (ARC)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Off on another adventure!
Until next time....happy reading!


6 comments:

Patricia said...

That's a nice pile of books! Happy reading!

Felicity Grace Terry said...

What a scary cover The Pricker Boy has. I like the look of so many of those Christmas reads and Angelogy looks like it could be an interesting read - I'm away to find out more about that one.

Alexia561 said...

You received so many great books this past week! And look at all of the pretty, pretty ARCs you received! :-) They're all new to me, so can't wait to see your reviews!

Congrats on the contest wins as well! Happy readine!

Melanie said...

Very cool! Angelology looks intriguing. I remember (sort of) a few years back that time when everyone was absolutely insane about angels.

I just finished reading Evermore a couple days ago, and I really liked it. I'm hoping that Blue Moon and Shadowland are really good because I have a bunch of questions.

Gina said...

Patty: Thanks! =0)

Petty Witter: Yes, I agree, and the story sounds intriguing as well (The Pricker Boy)! I can't wait to dive into the other books, but I think I'm gonna space them out a bit....to match the release dates...

Alexia561: Thanks! I know...the ARC's were a total surprise...it will be interesting to see how they turn out....

Melanie: I know, right? They were everywhere you looked (figuratively of course). So Evermore was good? (YAY!) I've been wanting to read it so this one came along with perfect timing...can't wait to see what you think of the other two titles (just in case you get to them before I!).

Tales of Whimsy said...

Sweeet! Enjoy!

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader