Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Friday, December 16, 2011

The Roving Reader

Hi there!
Welcome back to the site that aims to tempt your bookish soul...Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers.  Quick reminder about the contest ending tonight....6 copies of THE VIOLET JEWEL: RAVEN by Nuayma Jeggels! Just check the right hand sidebar for more details.

Today, I'm letting our friendly roving reader take the reins to bring you a nifty title you may have missed....

TUESDAYS AT THE CASTLE
by
Jessica Day George

A quick read of the book jacket and we see why our bookish friend enjoys Tuesday's so much ....the castle adds something new to itself and what it will be is anyone's guess. Add a mystery and a kingdom in peril and you've got a promising story in my book. How about yours?

Until next time...happy reading!

5 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I am reading this one currently and enjoying it! Had to put it down for our book club review but will be back on it soon :)

Alexia561 said...

Sounds like a fun read! I'm partial to Fridays myself... ;)

Gina said...

Alexia561: LOL. ^_^ I'd have said Wednesday's...but it may have had something to do with a vague resemblance to Christina Ricci.

Tales of Whimsy said...

I've totally been wanting this one.

Gina said...

Juju: I can see why! ^_^

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader