Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Taste Testing Tuesdays


Good morning (or whatever time it is where you are), everyone!
Welcome to another installment of Taste Testing Tuesdays here at Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers!  Taste Testing Tuesdays was inspired by 'Teaser Tuesdays', a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading
 
 
On the menu this week...my trip to Europe has been extended due to the holidays, so you get another tasty treat from this delectable read.  Ready?  Here goes...
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 


"Most jokes are tests," he shot back. Then he grinned. "But only a coward would use that as an excuse in this case. And I'm not a coward, Gwen." He met her gaze and held it. "I meant what I said to you."
--pg 125, A Summer in Europe by Marilyn Brant (ARC)










I'll let you draw your own conclusions from that quote but I will say this....oh Emerson, you're such a tease! (...and perfect fodder for today's teaser post....) I don't know about you, but my work day is oh-so-busy...however I see a glimmer of 1 hour coming up on the horizon that I shall be spending with both Emerson and Thoreau (not the writers but Gwen's...travel companions...). Can't wait to see just what this little travel adventure has in store! For more information, check out the author's website! Now please excuse...parting is such sweet sorrow....but tis time for a bit of reading.

*closes door...opens book* 
 

3 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oooo I like the forcefulness. Great teaser.

Tribute Books said...

Now that title and that cover make me want to jump right into this book.

The1stdaughter said...

Oh! I've got this one for review soon and now I'm really curious to see how this one plays out. Great teaser! :o)

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader