2) Stuff blows up. A lot.
3) Scott Tyler, the main character, is funny, self-depreciating, lovable, and you’ll be rooting for him from page one.
4) The supporting characters are enormous fun, especially Aubrey Jones the girl with the foul mouth and big boots and Benjo Green the obese brain-eating nutjob.
5) It’s a fast-paced, breakneck, page-turning SF adventure.
6) It will make you think about your life and all the decisions you’ve made.
7) A romantic relationship that develops over the course of the books – no instalove!
8) Breathless cliffhangers that mean you just HAVE to read on.
9) Secret government divisions, cage fights, free running and exploding helicopters.
10) It’s got heart.