Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Monday, May 31, 2010

In My Shopping Bag (31)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.
Through her guidelines, your post does not actually have to be named the same and thus my post shall be..."In My Shopping Bag". (just fits with the "foodie" theme a bit better in my humble opinion)
Let's take a peek inside my shopping bag from this past week....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For Review

All ARC's...
Days of Grace by Catherine Hall (05/2010)
A Stranger Like You by Elizabeth Brundage (08/2010)
Bill Warrington's Last Chance by James King (08/2010)
(courtesy of Viking Press, a division of Penguin Group USA)
Wow...a lovely surprise package from these wonderfuls folks!  In reading the backs of each, first impressions:  the 1st, I'm not certain; the 2nd, looks good; the 3rd, perhaps.  Then again, you can't truly judge a book by it's cover....



Insatiable by Meg Cabot
(courtesy of William Morrow, and imprint of HarperCollins)
Now how do you like that....it has my name (well a part of the SITE's name anyway) on it!  LOL.  This is the first I've heard of this book, but not the first time I've heard of this author.  Very curious....



Seven Year Switch by Claire Cook
(via author on Twitter)
I've been hearing good things about this one....can't wait to read it.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Won

Morpheus Road:  The Light by D.J. MacHale
(via Kelsey at The Book Scout)
Can't wait to get into this one...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Received

The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan
(via Nayuleska at Nayu's Reading Corner)
Aw, shucks...I picked the wrong version...this is the UK cover.  Oh well, the story is the same so I am still eagerly anticipating reading this one too!



So, what did you get this week?
The comments are open....

Until next time....happy reading!

5 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Insatiable? Cool. I'm jealous.

fredamans said...

You got a few awesome reads on my list!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/05/mailbox-weekly_30.html

Alexia561 said...

Congrats on all of your great books! Don't you just love surprises in the mail? Starting to see Morpheus Road here & there and it looks awesome! Enjoy!

Shy said...

Insatiable?? *drool*

The Red Pyramid?? *drool*

Yes, you better hand me some tissues LOL! Hope you enjoy them all :D Can't wait to see what you think of them!

The1stdaughter said...

Wow! You always do so well, with some great books! Especially Insatiable! I've been dying to read that one, hopefully I can pick it up soon. Have a fabulous week!

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader