Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Roving Reader

Okay, I saw the cover and instantly captioned the little bug with TADA!
Very curious to know what exactly the masterpiece is and who created it?

Masterpiece
by
Elise Broach

Check it out!

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

Ow, that book is great ! I loved it ! I reviewed it, and it's one of the few books that earned 5 stars (well, suns in my case) on my blog. The story is as cute as the cover, I promise ! :)

Alexia561 said...

You find the cutest covers! Love the little bug, and curious if he's the one who created the masterpiece? Great pick!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oooo it's so cute :)

The1stdaughter said...

Oh goodness, I think I have to have that book! Just the cover alone, I can't resist!

Gina said...

Charlotte: Thanks for sharing your review link! Sounds as if the inside matches that outside in cuteness and fun storyline. Happy reading!

Alexia561: I try, I try. LOL. ^_^

Juju: AGREED!

the1stdaughter: I know, right? The cover definitely draws you in, but according to a review I just read, the story should keep you there.

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader