Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Roving Reader

Cover redo alert!
Can't say that it's my favorite as I've come to love the purple one we all know by site, but it's definitely intriguing!  I love how the title is wrapped in the tree...

To Kill a Mockingbird
by
Harper Lee

Revisit a classic!

4 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oooo pretty! Stop by and see my Roving Reader :)

bermudaonion said...

Wow, 50th anniversary! I'm not crazy about the new cover either.

Kate Diamond said...

I've had multiple students tell me they hated this book and I am always tempted to stand them in a corner.

Love this book. Not my favorite cover, but whatever.

Gina said...

Juju: Hopping over to your site now...

bermudaonion: Yes, 50 years of literary history! I do happen to like the new cover but the classic will always have a place in my heart...

Kate Diamond: Wow..hard core! LOL. It's not for everyone, but it should be read by everyone at least once. Thanks for stopping by!

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader