Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy...everything!

...St. Patrick's Day!

Did you remember to wear GREEN today?
Sure hope so...if not, watch out for pinchers!



...but that's not all...






HAPPY BOOK BIRTHDAY to Nancy Holder!


...in stores now!





...and one more round of happiness to share...




 
It's time to announce a few winners!
Are you ready?
The winners of their very own copy of Possessions by Nancy Holder are...

 
#32 - Chelsea / Vampire Book Club
 
#7 - Kate / YzhaBella's BookShelf

*and the crowd erupts with enthusiastic cheers*
Congratulations!  

The winners have been contacted and since they opted to include their mailing information, I don't have to vaguely promise to draw another name if I don't get a response; it's a done deal.  Special thanks to Erin, Nancy's uber fabulous assistant and author Nancy Holder, YA author extraordinare, for the chance to share this title with you, my readers...and the chance to host this giveaway.  (THANKS!)  For more information on this book as well as her complete body of works, be sure to visit her website and follow along on Twitter
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now if you didn't win this time, no worries...there will be other contests up and running very soon.  Just remember, you can't win if you don't enter ...so stay tuned.
 
Until next time...happy reading!
 
 
 





7 comments:

NotNessie @ Today's Adventure said...

Happy St. Paddy's Day! I didn't wear green today, but I dressed my kids in green, so that should count =o)

Lisa said...

Happy St.Patricks day! I completely forgot but there is still day left for me to wear something green! I am also incredibly jealous that you're reading Wither, how is it? Amazing? :D

The Cozy Mystery Journal said...

Happy St Pats Day. I wore my green and we had green donuts at work. What a fabulous day :)

Alexia561 said...

Happy St Pat's Day! Ooooohhh, green donuts! I'm green with envy! *L*

Gina said...

NotNessie: Hmm...well I suppose it could count.... *pinch* ^_^

Lisa: Yes, there's still time (well not now as I type this but as of when you posted...hehe). Wither? Oh well, it's just....AWESOME! Loving it! Almost done in fact. ^_^

Bella: Ooh...green donuts. Festive AND yummy! ^_^

Alexia561: Me too. *passes napkin to catch drool* ^_^

Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

Happy St. Patrick's day to you!

The1stdaughter said...

Congrats gals! And a belated Happy St.Patty's day to you! :o)

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader