Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

In My Shopping Bag (69)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.
Through her guidelines, your post does not actually have to be named the same and thus my post shall be..."In My Shopping Bag".  (just fits with the "foodie" theme a bit better in my humble opinion)
Let's take a peek inside my shopping bag this week....



 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Review
 
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
(courtesy of HarperCollins)
Total surprise when this showed up...a total happy surprise that is.  Book surprises...yay!  Can't wait to check it out as I've seen it around the blogosphere here recently and am certainly curious about it. 




--------------------------------------

Won

The Vampire Diaries, Stefan's Diaries:  Vol. 1, Origins
The Vampire Diaries, Stefan's Diaries:  Vol. 2, Bloodlust
based on the novels by L.J. Smith
(via contest over at FallenArchangel.com, the offical Hush, Hush fansite)
I was SO excited when I found out I won this set and having it come from one of my favorite sites, bonus!  If you haven't checked it out yet, you really should....especially with all the series talk right now regarding the 3rd book coming later this year.  ^_^



-----------------------------------------------------

Bought

Exposed:  Confessions of a Wedding Photographer by Claire Lewis
Totally loving this one as I began reading it early last week.  You can not imagine some of the things that this author/photographer has seen..... *shakes head*  This may take a little longer to get through as I'm reading it to dear old Mom as well, but rest assured....it will be read AND it will be shared. ^_^




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




 
That's it for this week.
So what do you think?  What did YOU get?
Do tell!

Until next time....happy reading!







6 comments:

Felicity Grace Terry said...

OOH Confessions of a wedding photographer sounds interesting.

Tales of Whimsy said...

I love the last one! What a funny cover! Me and Mr. Whimsy have several like that :)

Julie said...

I'm reading Angelfire now. It's pretty good. The last book looks really cute. Great cover picture!

Alexia561 said...

Aren't book surprises the best!?! They always send me to my happy place! *L*

Looking forward to seeing what you think of Angelfire. Enjoy!

April said...

Great looking and sounding books! Congrats on the win! Surprise books are always the greatest!

The1stdaughter said...

Oh! Loved Angelfire! I've got my review posting in a day or two, can't decide on the day. LOL And ahhh...Damon and Stephan...just doesn't get much better than that fabulous duo. Sorry...I'll stop drooling on your books! Hehe. ;o)

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader