Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Roving Reader

Doth my eyes deceive me?
*rubs eyes*
Nope...it's a Magic Eye book done Harry Potter style!
Looks like fun, no?


Harry Potter:  Magic Eye Book



What caught your eye when out and about this weekend?
Do tell!


** The Roving Reader is a MEME type feature created by yours truly to share those book covers spotted when out and about that catch your eye for one reason or another. Want to get in on the fun? You're welcome to use the MEME, just give a little credit love. Simply snap a picture of your recent find and post away! Happy reading! **



6 comments:

Melanie said...

Yay! Harry Potter!! Woke up this morning and thought I should re-read the whole series. :)

Alexia561 said...

I remember when Magic Eye pictures were trending! Sadly, my eyes are not magic and I could rarely see the pictures. :(

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oooo cool!

Gina said...

Melanie: What a coincidence! Sounds like a good idea though...hehe...

Alexia561: Me too and alas, me too....but...once I did the little trick it tells you (you know, hold it right up to your nose and stare at the center....then ever so slowly move it away from your face and keep staring almost "through" the picture...) works (almost) every time. ^_^

Juju: Agreed!

Tribute Books said...

I love when the commercial comes on TV about the theme park.

Gina said...

Tribute Books: Oh I know! Being down here it makes it worse. So close...yet SO far away.... *daydreams*

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader