Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Monday, October 24, 2011

In My Shopping Bag


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.
Through her guidelines, your post does not actually have to be named the same and thus my post shall be..."In My Shopping Bag".  (just fits with the "foodie" theme a bit better in my humble opinion)
Got your wish list ready?
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Review
 

A Song Apart by Jeffrey H Baer
(courtesy of the author)
An author whose work I first learned of on another blogger's site (and author to be), We Do Write....a fine introduction if I do say so myself.  Now, to discover my own journey through the work....can't wait...
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for this week.
Anything catch your eye?
Have a "new to me" title you HAVE to share?
Do tell!
 
The comments are open.

 

 
Until next time....happy reading!



1 comment:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Sounds fun. Cutie cover. Enjoy :)

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader