Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Roving Reader

Ooh...now how's this for a season appropriate and kid friendly looking choice? I'd say....looks like spookilicious fun to be had within those pages.  What say you?

FRANGOLINE AND THE MIDNIGHT DREAM
by
Clemency Pearee and Rebecca Elliot

So my fellow bookaholics, what have you seen recently when out and about?
Do tell!

Have a great weekend...and happy reading!
^_^

9 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oh my! She is SO SO SO cute. I love it.

Melanie said...

Cute! I never take time to browse through book covers at the bookstore. I'm always in a hurry and I only go towards the books I want. Thankfully I have your Roving Reader posts to look forward too. ;)

Dorothy Dreyer said...

Looks spooky yet kid friendly. Love it!

Alexia561 said...

Another great find! Looks like a cute read!

Jill Buck said...

I love Halloween book displays!

Gina said...

Juju: Agreed!

Melanie: Hehe...happy to help out in that department. ^_^

Dorothy Dreyer: Definitely...just what I was thinking....

Alexia561: Yup, sure does.

Jill: I know, right? ^_^

Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

NICE!

I think of you when I snap a shot of a book cover at a bookstore now. It's usually just a reminder to myself to check it out at my library! But I do just want to be just like you.

The1stdaughter said...

Oh my goodness! This is adorable! I hadn't even heard of it and I'm really on the lookout for more children's picture books that are "Halloween" themed. Yay! :o)

Gina said...

Michelle: Hehe...glad it sticks with you. ^_^

The1stdaughter: Woo-hoo! *high five* Glad to have helped you on your quest... ^_^

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader