Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Saturday, September 3, 2011

READ ALL ABOUT IT: 'Epic Fail' for Bookperk...

Hiya readers!
Happy holiday weekend to you.
Here's hoping you have plenty of fun scheduled in and of course extra reading time.  Speaking of that extra time, I don't know about you but I'm always on the look out for two things....my next read AND a great deal on the books I love.  I mean come on...the way we read, it definitely helps keep you in budget, that's why when I see one to shout about, I do....hence today's post.

First a little about the site....



...called BOOKPERK.  In their words, "Bookperk is a site for all of us book lovers. For the first time, readers get access to exclusive merchandise and experiences from their favorite authors and books."  In my words, it's a site that aims to bring you AWESOME deals on a wide range of titles from best selling authors coupled with FANTASTIC add-ons and swag.  
 
Sound like the site for you?  Check out THIS offer featuring a infamous author and an updated remake sure to hit home with YA fans.  Here's the scoop!
 
 
 
 
• Paperback edition of Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik

• Paperback edition of Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
All this for less than the cost of buying the book straight off the shelf.  Don't believe me?  Check it out for yourself....just click here to view the special on the Bookperk site, but hurry....the deal only last as long as supplies or until September 30th, whichever comes first.  Oh and did I mention that you also get FREE SHIPPING?   Yep.  Pretty sweet deal if I do say so myself....and I do, but I'm sure you'll agree.
^_^



So, if you're a book lover like me that believes one book is never enough, than having the inside track on new titles, authors, and the like is akin to owning a little piece of heaven....and this is one piece I'll gladly share with all of you.  For more information on this offer as well as their other current listings (or to sign up for their free newsletter...hint hint), visit the site.  To stay in the know on the latest and greatest deals, follow them on Twitter (ooh...ooh!  I do that too!  ^_^).  Facebook fan?  Check out their page...or rather "like" them. 

Special thanks to Jessica at HarperCollins Publishers Bookperk for bringing this great package to my attention....or rather reiterating it (yeah...I caught the tweets and the email...hehe...told you I like the site.... ^_^)  Thanks Jessica!

Until next time...happy reading!
 

 

 
 

6 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

I've been following BookPerk thanks to your recommendation :)

I subscribe to the daily email.

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Away over there now, thanks for the information.

Melanie said...

I'm totally checking it out! Thanks for sharing!

Alexia561 said...

Your post title threw me, as I thought oh no, she doesn't like Bookperks! :o

They have great deals, but so far I've resisted temptation...so far.

The1stdaughter said...

Love Bookperk! I'm actually readin Epic Fail right at this moment or I'd be tempted on this one. Fab deal!

Gina said...

Juju: Yay! *high five*

Petty Witter: My pleasure!

Melanie: I highly recommend it.. ^_^

Alexia561: Hehe...I'm sneaky like that. ^_^

the1stdaughter: Really? Cool. Can't wait to see what you think.

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader