Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Friday, September 30, 2011

The Roving Reader

Ooh. I spy with my little eye, something new AND signed!
Check it out guys!

The Slayer Chronicles
By
Heather Brewer

What have you seen when out and about?
Do tell!

Until next time ...happy reading!

3 comments:

Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

I met her at the Midwest Booksellers Trade Show that I worked at last week. She was awesome! Can't wait to read this one!

LoriStrongin said...

I'm definitely a lover of the Slayer Chronicles! Heather really writes some great dialogue!

As for me, I just picked up Witch Eyes and Anna Dressed in Blood. I've been dying to read these two!


Smiles!
Lori

Tales of Whimsy said...

Score! You go girl!

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader