Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Roving Reader

DEAD CITY
by
James Ponti

Gotta say, I like the purple hue, and how she's ready to kick some reanimated butt...but I'm curious about the inclusion of the symbol in the title...

So, what did you discover when out and about?
Do tell!

Until next time...happy reading!

5 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

O I like it. :)

Alexia561 said...

Nice pick! I like the purple color on this one too, and love the stance of the cover model. She looks ready to rumble!

DMS said...

How fun! Great cover- I like the purple, too! I didn't even notice the symbol at first. Thanks for pointing it out.
~Jess

James Ponti said...

I'm so glad you like the cover. I can't wait to hear what you think about the writing. (By the way the Omegas are the secret society that hunts the zombies in New York.)

The1stdaughter said...

Love the purple cover! And I'm loving the brief rundown the author mentioned in his comment. Love a good zombie hunter book! Going to have to look this one up! Thanks for the find!

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader