Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Mail Call!

Hi guys!
Got a rare day off and thusly I'm staying mostly offline today. Still, had to share two new arrivals in my mailbox today.

The first is a signed edition of book 3 in a 6 book series, JOURNEY INTO THE REALM: THE STOLEN CHILD by Markelle Grabo. Feel free to search on my site for my coverage of the first two releases....

The second is a new to me author with a YA lit title focusing on a subject that may hit close to home, TENT CITY PRINCESS by Lynn Anns.

So I've shared mine, time to share yours!
What's crossed your doorstep or inbox this week?  Do tell!

Until next time....happy reading.

2 comments:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

oooh these look great!

Tales of Whimsy said...

TCP? Whoa. Looks fascinating and different.

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader