Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Monday, February 3, 2014

WATCH (Yes, watch) ALL ABOUT IT: Romance is My Day Job by Patience Bloom

Hi gang!
How goes things in your world?  GREAT I hope.


Well, it's February and as promised, every day we're going to feature something we love, to do with love, or that should be loved in some fashion.  Today, we're shining the spotlight on a book trailer starring a book about love.  Confused?  I know, I know.  I've always proclaimed to not be a big fan of trailers, but you know what?  This one is DEFINITELY worth a mention, as you shall soon see.


The star of the "production" is author Patience Bloom and her forth coming novel, Romance is My Day Job, hitting store shelves this Friday, via Dutton, a division of Penguin USA.  It's a true life account of her life as a Romance editor and the way that romance found its way into her life.  What's that?  You need something more to catch your interest?  Well my gosh, I do believe I promised a little visual enticement as well now, didn't I?  I wouldn't forget...promise!  Ready?  Here goes....






....how awesome is that?
I know I was excited.
Reaction?  Something akin to this...




...yep.
What can I say?
I do believe I hold to her truth expressed...
...and of course would LOVE a job in her field of work!
*sigh*




So, in an effort to retain the dignity I have left and leave you on edge, I shall end this post in the classic romance way....




....prepare for deja vu in two months time when we revisit this title in a review post.
(Hey, I TOLD YOU my reading schedule is full!  Not complaining in the least...just sayin'.)
^_^



Until then...happy reading!





1 comment:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Sounds fun!!!
I love it. Cute video.
"Even though he snores and doesn't watch Housewives with me, we get along."

Sounds like with a that it's good to marry another bookworm.

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader