Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Monday, December 13, 2010

In My Shopping Bag (58)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.
Through her guidelines, your post does not actually have to be named the same and thus my post shall be..."In My Shopping Bag".  (just fits with the "foodie" theme a bit better in my humble opinion)
Let's see what's inside this week...



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Received

A House Called Awful End (Eddie Dickens, Book 1) by Philip Ardagh

AND

Dead Center by David Rosenfelt
Terrible Times (Eddie Dickens, Book 3) by Philip Ardagh
(from Nayuleska)
Yay!  Another of the dog loving lawyer books...and my Eddie Dickens set is complete.  Now to work it into my reading schedule *ponders*.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for this week!
What did YOU get?
Do tell!


Until next time....happy reading!



4 comments:

Nayuleska said...

Always a pleasure to bring about some book love! I'm so with you on fitting books into the reading schedule. I think I need to be careful mine don't collect dust!

The1stdaughter said...

I love the Eddie Dickens books! I've never read them, but they look wonderful. Great haul as usual! :o)

Amused said...

Wow, those are some fantastic looking books! Enjoy!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Cool buys :)

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader