Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Roving Reader


This looks like the perfect "excuse" for more family reading time, in my opinion.
What do you think?


The Read-Aloud Handbook
by
Jim Trelease


Check it out!



** The Roving Reader is a MEME type feature created by yours truly to share those book covers spotted when out and about that catch your eye for one reason or another. Want to get in on the fun? You're welcome to use the MEME, just give a little credit love. Simply snap a picture of your recent find and post away! Happy reading! **
 


 


3 comments:

The1stdaughter said...

Until you mentioned it as an excuse to read together as a family I have to be honest I kind of thought it was a bit silly. Although, I guess we probably read together more than the average family. :o) Definitely a good one to add to the Christmas list, as my sister and her family are non-readers...I know, the horror! hehe.

Tales of Whimsy said...

OH this looks so cute. I love the almost firefly quality :)

Gina said...

Alexia561: *nods*

the1stdaughter: Gotcha. Yes, I admit the cover was only half the draw....it was the content and suggested reading idea that appealed to me.

Juju: Oooh, nice call! They do look like fireflies don't they?!

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader