Welcome back to Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers.
It's a new month....DECEMBER....can you believe it?!?
Time to dust off those holiday albums, deck a few halls, and all that jazz.
No matter what holiday you celebrate, this time of year is filled with cheer.
This festivity filled month allows us a break somehow, a reason if you will, to put aside our troubles and go with the feelings of the moment. Rather refreshing, don't you think?
In the spirit of the season, I will be throwing caution to the wind and hosting several (yep...SEVERAL...) contests throughout the month. Some are sponsored by the wonderful folks in the publishing industry be they publishers, publicists, authors or the like; others will be strictly from yours truly (in fact the big one in the category will kick off next week...in case you were wondering). All in all though, I think you'll like what you see, so be sure to stop by for the bookish suggestions and stay for the contests! Speaking of which, how about we kick things off by adding yet another to the current mix? Sound good? I thought it might.
Today's holiday fun kick off is for a book I am currently reading so the review is still to come but so far, it's very interesting to say the least. Since the official release date of this particular title is 12/14/2010, I'm going to give you a chance to enter to win ONE of THREE copies of this book (thanks to Hachette Book Group) through midnight that very same night! Excited yet? Let's get to all the details...
How to enter...
Fill out this FORM.
(most are as set my our fabulous provider of the book prize...Hachette Book Group)
* Contest is open to residents of US and/or Canada ONLY. No P.O. Boxes please.
* Winners will be subject to the one copy per household rule, which means that if you win the same title in two or more contests, you'll receive only one copy of the title in the mail. (Well, that's only fair.)
* Entries accepted from December 1st, 2010 through Tuesday, December 14th, 2010 midnight CST.
* Winners will be contacted no later than Wednesday, December 15th, 2010 via email and have 48 hours to respond with their mailing information. If it is not received in the required time frame, a new winner (or winners) will be chosen.....unless of course you provided it initially and then, no worries, the prize is all yours!
* Winners information will be sent to Hachette Book Group for prize send out and then discarded.
So, are we having fun yet?
Sure hope so...and there is much more to come...stay tuned...
Until next time...happy holidays...and happy reading!