Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Monday, December 20, 2010

In My Shopping Bag (59)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.
Through her guidelines, your post does not actually have to be named the same and thus my post shall be..."In My Shopping Bag".  (just fits with the "foodie" theme a bit better in my humble opinion)
Let's see what's inside this week...



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For Review
(courtesy of Ksenia at MacMillan Children's Publishing Group)
Scheduled to be released February of 2011 this is the first book in a new series starring Sherlock Holmes...as a teenager!  Very curious to see the author's take on this infamous character's start.  Check out the links above for more teaser type information!



 
-------------------------------------------------------



Won

The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern
(via contest in Shelf Awareness newsletter from HarperCollins)
So my picture doesn't give do the cover true justice (darn camera) but it's this really magical shade of pinkish purple that just begs to be picked up.  Slated for a February 2011 release, I am very interested in seeing this new offering from the author of P.S. I Love You....can't wait. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for this week!
What did YOU get?
Do tell!


Until next time....happy reading!



5 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Both your books look really good. I received Death Cloud as well, drawn to it because of the Sherlock Holmes theme.....

Have a super week :)

Gina said...

Sheila: Thanks! Yes..that's what pulled me in when I saw the pitch...and then the excerpt had my attention. A super week to you as well!

Tales of Whimsy said...

FAB ones :) I like the 1st cover.

The1stdaughter said...

Oh! I have both! And I'm really interested in both of them. I just love the cover on the 2nd though, so pretty!

Angelique said...

I'm reading The Book of Tomorrow right now and LOVING it so far...great writing and very interesting story!

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader