Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Sunday, January 8, 2012

In My Shopping Bag

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.
Through her guidelines, your post does not actually have to be named the same and thus my post shall be..."In My Shopping Bag".  (just fits with the "foodie" theme a bit better in my humble opinion)
 
This time around the post may be a bit longer than usual as I skipped a week or two in the posting process...but I'll keep the explanations short to help out a bit.  My apologies for keeping these bookish goodies to myself.  ^_^  Got your wish list ready?  Let's take a peek inside my shopping bag then, shall we?.

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Purchased
 


After the Kiss by Terra Elan McVoy
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson




Guyaholic by Carolyn Mackler
Knightley Academy by Violet Haberdasher





The Fetch by Laura Whitcomb
To Catch a Prince by Gillian McKnight





It's Happy Bunny:  Life.  Get One. by Jim Benton
Love Love Love by Deborah Reber






The Seven Rays by Jessica Bendinger


--------------------------------------------

Review



Lily's Little Life Lessons including...
Lucky Lily
Lily's Lucky Daddy
The Luckiest Girl
Lily's Lesson
by Rebecca Perlman Coniglio, LCSW
(courtesy of Lynn at Smith Publicity)






The Starlite Drive-in by Marjorie Reynolds
Graveminder by Melissa Marr
(couretsy of William Morrow / HarperCollins Publishing)







The Sword That Pierced My Soul by Barbara Hodgson
(courtesy of the author)





The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories, Vol. 1
(courtesy of Joel at It Books / HarperCollins Publishing)




...and the next grouping of ARCs and review copies came courtesy of Ksenia at Macmillan Children's Publishing Group...



52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody
Blood Wolf by Steve Feasey





Chained by Lynne Kelly
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks








Minnie McClary Speaks Her Mind by Valerie Hobbs
The Magician's Apprentice by Kate Banks







Wicked Sweet by Mar'ce Merrell



---------------------------------------------------------


Received

...from my good friend Nayuleska ....


Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
Perfect on Paper by Maria Murnane





Scenes From a Holiday by Laurie Graff, Careen Lissner, Melanie Murray
Alison Wonderland by Helen Smith



 

Declaring Spinsterhood by Jamie Lynn Braziel
Why I Let My Hair Grow Out by Maryrose Wood




............from my SantaThing Santa............




Rebel Angels by Libba Bray



....and a surprise ARC from St. Martin's Press.....



Switched by Amanda Hocking





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all she wrote!
So...anything catch your eye?
What did you get this past week?
My wish list is ready...do tell!

Until next time...happy reading!


 

4 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Guyholic sounds like silly fun ;)

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Such a wonderful selection. The Sword That Pierced My Soul is the book that really stands out for me. Happy reading.

Alexia561 said...

Awesome haul! I so want the Happy Bunny book! And love the cover of Alison Wonderland. Very cool! Enjoy all of your new books!

Gina said...

Juju: Looks like it too! Enjoyed her other work TANGLED HEART. Curious to see how this one goes....

Petty Witter: Thanks! Yes...I don't usually go for the religious category of books, but this fictional take on Mary's life sounded intriguing.

Alexia561: ^_^ *high five* LOL....gotta love Happy Bunny. The cover on the Alison book is what caught my eye, then the title...then the story....

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader