Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Friday, January 27, 2012

The Roving Reader

So...had planned on a bigger post today but life (or rather work) got in the way.  This one should suffice though; after all, it has chances to win AND a new book to check out.  I'd call that a winning combo.  Speaking of winning...two contests here on the site right now....both end very soon so be sure to check them out, the links are in the right hand column under "Current Contests". 

Second...the bookish find.  Looks like a new series and ooh...it's called....

BOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING,
A Library Lover's Mystery
By
Jenn McKinlay

...sounds good to me!  No really...the cover is lovely but even the synopsis sounds like a fun read.

So my fellow readers....what have spotted in the reading wild recently?
Do tell!

Until next time...have a great weekend...and happy reading!

7 comments:

Megan said...

It sounds good to me too! Love the cover and title. I'm gonna check this one out.

Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Sounds like a winner to me as well though I'm not too sure about the cover as its perhaps a little too busy for my taste.

Tales of Whimsy said...

OMG what a fun cover. I totally want to know more now.

Happy weekend.

Hope it slows down ;)

Gina said...

Megan: Cool! *high five*

Petty Witter: Well...to each their own. ^_^

Juju: Awesome! ^_^ (Yeah...me too!)

Dorothy Dreyer said...

I love witty titles! The cover is really pretty. Yes, I sound like a five-year-old this morning, lol. More coffee please!

Alexia561 said...

Nice title! Can't figure out what the big blue thing in front is, but the building looks a little like my old library. Nice pick!

Gina said...

Dorothy Dreyer: LOL! Agreed though... ^_^

Alexia561: The blue thing looks to be the sign for the library in the picture. *inspects* Yep...going with the sign. ^_^

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader