Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Friday, January 20, 2012

Life...


Life...
....when it gives you lemons, make lemonade.


I'm cool with that...except one thing; my fridge is getting a bit full.
Still under the weather and the clouds aren't seeming to lift at the moment plus found out Mom has to have pretty significant surgery in a month or so.
*sigh*

So in lieu of rushing through a review or post that deserves it's time in the sun, I'm going to let things sit for today like one might with a big glass of the aforementioned beverage.


Have a great weekend everyone!
Until next time...happy reading...






8 comments:

Megan said...

A lovely glass of home-made lemonade sounds wonderful! I'm in Australia so it's very hot here at the moment! I hope your mum's surgery goes ok. All the best and enjoy your time out.

Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

Mardel said...

Sometimes it seems like we get way more trouble than we need. Hopefully it passes soon. Best wishes for your mom and hope you feel better soon, also.

Alexia561 said...

Sorry to hear that life has been heavy on the lemons lately. We can do lemon shots later!

Will keep you and your mom in my thoughts and prayers. Take care! *hugs*

Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

My thoughts are with your mother. Hugs to you. have a restful day, my dear :)

(Arya) Paige said...

Awww..... I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get to feeling better, and your mom will be in my prayers!'

Arya
Http://seaofpages.blogspot.com

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oh hon! You poor thing. *hug* You get well soon and take your time. We'll miss you but be here when you return.

Tales of Whimsy said...

Best of luck to your mom! *bear hug*

Melanie said...

Feel better soon and best of luck to your mom! *HUGS*

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader