Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Friday, April 26, 2013

The Roving Reader

HOUSE OF SECRETS
by
Chris Columbus & Ned Vizzini

Seriously!
How could I pass this one by without a nod in its direction?
Pirates, old mansion type house, people in distress...is that a shark fin?
Count me in!

So, what did YOU discover while out and about?
Do tell!

4 comments:

Batch of Books said...

This book sounds so good. I've been wanting it for a while now. I'm interested to see how you like it.

Tales of Whimsy said...

Whoa. Looks awesome. What a ride!

Mardel said...

The cover is awesome. That alone is worth exploring. :)

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

I love the looks of this one. Sounds good and such an amazing cover. Lots to look forward to, it appears. :)

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader