Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Who? What? Where? (6)


Hi guys!
Welcome back to the place that aims to be the bookish break in your day each and EVERY day....Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers.

This week has been a hectic one in my neck of the woods but it held its own surprises as well.  Just found out yesterday that we may be getting a pretty cool visitor to job 2 in the coming weeks, a YA author many of you know and love (including myself!).  Mum's the word right now til the details work themselves out, but suffice it to say, I'm TOTALLY excited.  ^_^  Anywho...time to participate in that weekly MEME that I truly love but seldom have chance to join...




Hosted by Melissa at My World...in Words and Pages it's time to explore...



Who are you with?
Where are you at?
What's happening?



Share with us just a little bit of what is happening in the book you are reading, right where you are now.
Just a tiny taste of what's happening, remember try to not give spoilers of the book.





Today, I've just arrived in Sand Castle Bay with Emily and her eldest sister Samantha to help our grandmother Cora Jane clean up the storm damage at the restaurant, and we're taking in the "scenery"...*ahem*...whose name happens to be Boone Dorsett and her once-upon-a-time knight in not-so-shiny-armor.  Good thing she's over him, right? Yeah....


Ocean Breeze, Book 1:  Sand Castle Bay by Sherryl Woods






- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 





So....who/where/what are YOU this week?
Do tell...and feel free to check out the others participating in this MEME as well as link to your own post over at Melissa's site.





Until next time...happy reading!


^_^




6 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Cooool. I love this meme. :) I'm craving a coastal town trip.

Jessica N. said...

Taking in the scenery eh? Sounds like my kind of trip!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Taking in the scenery... Hmmm sounds like some scenery there. :) Thank you and great WWW!

DMS said...

Ooohh- this does sound interesting. What a great teaser! :)
~Jess

Unknown said...

I like the cover of this book, so relaxing

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Wondering if there is more play than work going on here.

I'm sitting reading typing emails to several of my good friends whilst getting more and more frustrated that one of them is incapable of typing in anything but lower case. Yes, I'm reading Double click by Lisa Becker.

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader