Seriously, there are truly some GREAT titles here and I'm pleased as punch to take part in the celebration. Don't believe me? Just click the image above to check it out for yourself with a fab SAMPLER so you can see first hand what you've been missing...and then make the necessary adds to your wish list. *wink wink*
Now, you've been introduced, we've whet your reading palette, and so, I do believe it's time we show you the books, or this case, the a bit about the author behind one of those featured. So, if you're ready, let's get this party started! Please join me as we welcome author Lynne Graham with some great ways to keep the summer fun going strong! Take it away Ms. Graham!
- I must say, I absolutely love a glass of rosé wine while sitting in the sunshine. Whether it’s enjoying a quiet moment alone with a book, or with a friend or two, it always evokes the south of France… until one of my dogs knocks the glass over!
- I was born in Northern Ireland, so lush, green landscapes have a special draw for me! Beautiful scenery can be such a distraction from the busyness of life, even if you have to get into a car and drive into the countryside to find it.
- There’s something really lovely about taking a swim – it might be at the local pool rather than off the coast of a billionaire’s island, but I’ll take it! I just imagine I’m floating in the Mediterranean, and I’m in heaven…
- Good food is one of life’s greatest pleasures, and sharing it friends only makes it better. I love to lay out a dining table outside, surrounded by candles and lamps, and put out big sharing bowls of delicious dishes so everyone can help themselves. Then everyone can sit back, relax and enjoy each other’s company. And the food!
- I have one particular weakness in life – fancy shoes! Something about popping on a pair of fabulous heels instantly lifts my spirits, and puts me in the mood to dance. And – much to the dismay of my shelves – buying them is even better!
Thanks for sharing, Ms. Graham!
Personal favorite from your picks...the beautiful scenery...though I've barely enough time lately to even enjoy the drive to/from work. My own version of summer extension would be enjoying a great read down by the Marina. They have this covered pavilion with picnic tables and bench swings! LOVE IT!
Sold for the Greek’s Heir
Mass Market Paperback: 224 pages
Publisher: Harlequin Presents (May 23, 2017)
About the book...
With this ring…
After a whirlwind affair, Greek billionaire Jax Antonakos left Lucy Dixon heartbroken and—although he didn’t know it—pregnant! Now Lucy is determined to make a new life with her tiny daughter, yet when Jax sweeps back into her world, she cannot mask her instant response to his seductive charisma!
…I thee buy!
For Jax, a ready-made heir is well worth bidding for—especially when it guarantees making Lucy’s luscious curves his. He’s determined to stake his claim on her body—and their baby—by reminding her of their insatiable chemistry in the wedding bed!
Amazon | Books-A-Million | Barnes & Noble
BEFORE YOU GO...
...HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A SUMMER PRIZE PACK FROM HARLEQUIN BOOKS! UP FOR GRABS...RAY BAN SUNGLASSES, BEACH TOTE, AND A HARLEQUIN TUMBLER!
TO ENTER, CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THE RAFFLECOPTER FORM
AND YOU'RE IN IT TO WIN IT!
Until next time, remember... if it looks good, READ IT!