Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

May the luck of the Irish be with you today...even if you've no green in your blood.

Oh...and if you forgot to wear green .... *pinch*

^_^

3 comments:

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

I'm a day late, but Happy St. Paddy's day! :D Did you get your green yesterday? I had green beer. lol. It's the one thing I do have to do each year. :D Hope you had a wonderful day!

Alexia561 said...

Ouch! No fair pinching, as I can't be the only one who forgot to wear green! *L*

Gina said...

Melissa: Wore green and spent a little green...does that count? ^_^

Alexia561: Hehe... ^_^

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader