Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Roving Reader

I just have one thing to say....
...I would NOT want to be THAT dentist!
(Actually...I think the dentist is an aardvark...huh.)


Never Take a Shark to the Dentist
by
Judi Barrett


What caught your eye when out and about?
Do tell!

 
 
** The Roving Reader is a MEME type feature created by yours truly to share those book covers spotted when out and about that catch your eye for one reason or another. Want to get in on the fun? You're welcome to use the MEME, just give a little credit love. Simply snap a picture of your recent find and post away! Happy reading! **
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

LOL
How cute.
Makes me think of that shark cartoon movie :)

The1stdaughter said...

Oh my! I HAVE to have this book! Turkeybird would love it! Sharks are definitely one of his "things" so I have no doubt he'd love this. I love it!

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

Are those armadillo's or kangaroos?

Gina said...

Juju: Definitely...but drawing a blank on the Shark movie... ??

The1stdaughter: *high five* Glad to add to Turkeybird's reading list... ^_^

Cleverly Inked: You're guess is as good as mine. I thought maybe aardvarks? Either way though...too fun. ^_^

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader