Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Roving Reader

I love the sketch quality to the cover and the colors are just so much fun.  Looks like a cute read....with a little secret.


The Allegra Biscotti Collection
by
Olivia Bennett


What caught your eye when out and about this weekend?
Do tell!


** The Roving Reader is a MEME type feature created by yours truly to share those book covers spotted when out and about that catch your eye for one reason or another. Want to get in on the fun? You're welcome to use the MEME, just give a little credit love. Simply snap a picture of your recent find and post away! Happy reading! **


 

 

7 comments:

Heather said...

cool bookcover and cool meme. I'll have to try and keep it in mind when i am out and about. Thanks.

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

I love the cover, and the title is stinkin' cute! Fab feature this week! :)

Misha said...

For a second, I actually thought that was a sketch. I would have bought that book just for the cover. Loved it!

Tales of Whimsy said...

OMG how cute is this!

Dorothy Dreyer said...

Pretty cool cover! I would definitely have picked it up.

Gina said...

Heather: Absolutely! Would love to see what you find... ^_^

Melissa: Agreed! ^_^

Misha: I know, right? Love it when a cover just seems to get it right, ya know?

Juju: Totally.

Dorothy: *high five*

The1stdaughter said...

What a fab cover! I love it! I'd definitely pick that up if I walked by it. Great find!

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader