Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Roving Reader

The face he's making is priceless and look at all that stuff he's lording over!  Looks like someone has a lesson to learn...


The Boy Who Wouldn't Share
by
Mike Reiss


What caught your eye when out and about this weekend?
Do tell!


** The Roving Reader is a MEME type feature created by yours truly to share those book covers spotted when out and about that catch your eye for one reason or another. Want to get in on the fun? You're welcome to use the MEME, just give a little credit love. Simply snap a picture of your recent find and post away! Happy reading! **




8 comments:

Misha said...

I never came across books with such awesome covers when I was a kid. Maybe I was too busy devouring Enid Blyton novels to notice :D
The look on the boy's face is really priceless.I hope he learns his lesson and starts sharing.

Tales of Whimsy said...

LOL
Love it. Sounds cute and cautionary. Just like all good fairy tales should be.

Gina said...

Misha: It seems to be a trend more recently though I do agree...your choice it books may have precluded you from seeing this. LOL. ^_^

Juju: Too true!

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Oooh I don't like this cover at all, the expression on that face is so sinister, quite scary.

Gina said...

Petty Witter: Hmm, I suppose you're right...it is fairly sinister in a way though I think it's intended for anyone trying to make him share. ^_^

April said...

Okay, as soon as I scrolled down and saw this cover, I burst out laughing!! LOVE it!!

Gina said...

April: LOL. I know right? The face is priceless!

The1stdaughter said...

Oh my! I can think of a little boy who could use a lesson in this department. hehe But then again, how many kids couldn't at that age? Fun find!

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader