Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Roving Reader

Now just try to tell me that the title let alone the cover doesn't make you smile?  Not to mention adapt your speech pattern to typical Zorro-ease....


Say Hello to ZORRO!
by
Carter Goodrich


What caught your eye when out and about this weekend?
Do tell!


** The Roving Reader is a MEME type feature created by yours truly to share those book covers spotted when out and about that catch your eye for one reason or another. Want to get in on the fun? You're welcome to use the MEME, just give a little credit love. Simply snap a picture of your recent find and post away! Happy reading! **



6 comments:

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

That is a cute cover. Unfortunately I've been in all weekend. Studying and catching up so I have nothing to share.

Gina said...

Alexis: No worries. Glad I could share a find with you. Good luck!

Tales of Whimsy said...

OMG I love this cover. Too cute.

Alexia561 said...

Cute cover! And then my evil twin started in with "say hello to my little friend"....*snicker*

Gina said...

Juju: I know, right? ^_^

Alexia561: LOL. I couldn't help myself either... ^-^

The1stdaughter said...

Okay, I seriously am in LOVE with this cover. I think I saw it somewhere else (email perhaps) and wanted to get it right then and there. It's just perfect! Great find!

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader