Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Roving Reader


Okay, seriously?
How can you not love a book that tells you how to MAKE books and journals of your own?  I mean really, talk about a great present for friends and family, or heck...even yourself!


The Weekend Crafter:  Books and Journals
by
Constance E. Richards


What caught your eye when out and about this weekend?
Do tell!


** The Roving Reader is a MEME type feature created by yours truly to share those book covers spotted when out and about that catch your eye for one reason or another. Want to get in on the fun? You're welcome to use the MEME, just give a little credit love. Simply snap a picture of your recent find and post away! Happy reading! **



6 comments:

Misha said...

I would totally buy that book! Unfortunately, I'm pretty useless when it comes to making stuff :(

Felicity Grace Terry said...

My thoughts exactly Misha.

Alexia561 said...

Awesome book! I have a weakness for journals, but lack the "crafty" gene. :(

Gina said...

Egad...all three of you? Lack the crafty gene? Hmm...somehow I think at least one of you is not giving yourself enough credit. Plus remember, it's the thought that counts with a homemade present. ^_^

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

I love crafty Ideas! This is right up my alley

Tales of Whimsy said...

What a cool book. I know so many people who would love this one.

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader