Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Saturday, March 13, 2021

Silver Dagger Book Tours presents... THE STOLEN KINGDOM by Jillian Boehme - GUEST POST + GIVEAWAY!

 


The Stolen Kingdom
by Jillian Boehme
Genre: YA Fantasy


A bold girl, a kingdom under attack, magic everywhere—I devoured it in one sitting! This book is one wild ride!” —Tamora Pierce on Stormrise


Nothing is quite as it seems in this thrilling YA fantasy adventure by Jillian Boehme, The Stolen Kingdom!

For a hundred years, the once-prosperous kingdom of Perin Faye has suffered under the rule of the greedy and power-hungry Thungrave kings. Maralyth Graylaern, a vintner's daughter, has no idea her hidden magical power is proof of a secret bloodline and claim to the throne. Alac Thungrave, the king’s second son, has always been uncomfortable with his position as the spare heir—and the dark, stolen magic that comes with ruling.
When Maralyth becomes embroiled in a plot to murder the royal family and seize the throne, a cat-and-mouse chase ensues in an adventure of dark magic, court intrigue, and forbidden love.



**Join the Live Chat Author Event March 5th here!**









TEN QUIRKY THINGS 
YOU PROBABLY DON’T NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ME 



  1. I can make my tongue grow fat and skinny at will. 

  2. I’m terrified of ants. 
  3. I can’t stand it when someone taps me on the shoulder or arm to get my attention. (We’re talking murderous rage.) 
  4. As a child, I jumped off a swing with an umbrella in my hand, thinking I could fly like Mary Poppins. My sprained wrist proved otherwise. 
  5. I suffer from misophonia, which means that ordinary “people sounds” like chewing, swallowing, and breathing drive me crazy. 
  6. Because of my misophonia, I sleep with rain sounds playing on my phone. This ensures that I don’t shove my poor husband out of the bed every time he makes a noise. 
  7. I use my knuckle to push buttons on ATMs and debit card machines, because germs. 
  8. And I use my elbow to push elevator buttons. 
  9. I know how to say “old lady with no pants on” in Ukrainian. 
  10. I hate talking on the phone. Please don’t call me.





Jillian is known to the online writing community as Authoress, hostess of Miss Snark's First Victim, a blog for aspiring authors. In real life, she holds a degree in Music Education, sings with the Nashville Symphony Chorus, and homeschools her remaining youngster-at-home. She's still crazy in love with her husband of more than thirty years and is happy to be surrounded by family and friends amid the rolling knolls of Middle Tennessee.






Follow the tour HERE for special content and a giveaway!

$20 Amazon

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader