Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Friday, May 5, 2023

RRR presents... The Lost Man by A S Kelly - SPOTLIGHT!


Next up on author A.S. Kelly's releases, we go from THE ONLY MAN to THE LOST MAN, and from the sound of things, this is gonna be an emotional ride! It certainly brings a different light to second chances because really it's hard enough to forgive, but harder to forget! Ladies and gents, please welcome Rachel's Random Resources and today's title in the spotlight...



The Lost Man
by
A.S. Kelly


About the book...

I left at dawn on a rainy day. 

I left as he slept, believing that he’d still find me in his arms when he woke up. I left, taking everything I’d promised him. I took it all, and neither of us would ever have it again. 

I left, turning my back on everything I knew, believing I could never be part of it. 

I left the man who loved me, the family who raised me. I left my home, my roots, my dreams.

 I left my whole life behind in search of a past that was never mine. I hurt everyone who loved me, and broke him into so many pieces that I know I’ll never deserve his forgiveness. 

But I’m here, now, trying to rebuild everything I’ve destroyed. I’m trying to find what I thought I’d lost. And although he says that he’ll never be the same, though he says that there’s nothing left of him, I can’t abandon him again. I can’t say goodbye to us. 

They say that you always find your way back to happiness, but I’ve found my way back to the only place I’ve ever felt at home. 

I’ve found my way back to him. 



AMAZON US | UK
 





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



A. S. Kelly was born in Italy but lives in Ireland with her husband, two children and a cat named Oscar.

She’s passionate about English literature, she’s a music lover and addicted to coffee.

She spends her days in a small village North of Dublin, looking for inspiration for her next stories.
Rainy Days is her debut novel.






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Special thanks to Rachel at Rachel's Random Resources for the chance to bring this tour to you. (THANKS!) For more information on this title, the author, this promotion, or those on the horizon, feel free to click through the links provided above. Be sure to check out the rest of the tour for more bookish fun!



Until next time, remember...if it looks good, READ IT!


No comments:

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader